Hi

Just noticed the old and broken (apart from applying patch from this group)
Perforce plugin has been removed from trac-hacks
https://trac-hacks.org/changeset/18414

Is there any movement towards having official up-to-date Perforce support?

Old TracPerforce patch
https://groups.google.com/g/trac-users/c/kDTdE1Bdabo/m/0EvoALM4CAAJ

Michela

Re: Perforce trac plugin status [ In reply to ]
On Monday, May 31, 2021 at 11:52:38 PM UTC-7 mic...@modprods.com wrote:

> Hi
>
> Just noticed the old and broken (apart from applying patch from this
> group) Perforce plugin has been removed from trac-hacks
> https://trac-hacks.org/changeset/18414
>
> Is there any movement towards having official up-to-date Perforce support?
>
> Old TracPerforce patch
> https://groups.google.com/g/trac-users/c/kDTdE1Bdabo/m/0EvoALM4CAAJ
>
> Michela

The last significant change to the plugin was 11 years ago and it has no
maintainer. I haven't seen any movement on Perforce in this group for many
years.

I should have asked on the group list before deleting that one. I deleted
all of the 0.10 plugins, the remainder of which were entirely obsolete. We
could resurrect the PerforcePlugin if someone wants to develop it.

Ryan