Mailing List Archive

How to enabled SQLite3 FTS5 extension on macOS for TracDbftsPlugin?
I posted a question here:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/67579434/how-to-brew-install-sqlite3-fts5-extension

But thought I'd also ask here in case anyone knows. It is needed for:
https://trac-hacks.org/wiki/TracDbftsPlugin

Ryan

Re: How to enabled SQLite3 FTS5 extension on macOS for TracDbftsPlugin? [ In reply to ]
hey ryan,

look here https://sqlite.org/fts5.html

it seems its --enable-fts5, not --with-fts5

cheers

Markus

Re: How to enabled SQLite3 FTS5 extension on macOS for TracDbftsPlugin? [ In reply to ]
On Monday, May 17, 2021 at 8:12:29 PM UTC-7 RjOllos wrote:

> I posted a question here:
>
> https://stackoverflow.com/questions/67579434/how-to-brew-install-sqlite3-fts5-extension
>
> But thought I'd also ask here in case anyone knows. It is needed for:
> https://trac-hacks.org/wiki/TracDbftsPlugin
>
> Ryan

I wasn't specific enough in this post. I'm trying to install SQLite3 with
FTS5 using HomeBrew.

Re: Re: How to enabled SQLite3 FTS5 extension on macOS for TracDbftsPlugin? [ In reply to ]
still you need to check if they got this version of sqlite and then it
shouldnt be to hard to install it with the support, the sqlite site
states, its disabled by default so if you can pass this --enable-fts5 or
CFLAGS to it should build with the support.

I dont really use homebrew so i man no expert here, this was just the
result of a quick search i did, sorry if i miss understood

cheers

Markus