Mailing List Archive

Report list (trac 1.4.2)
Hi,
I'm not sure, if my post from yeteday went,
cause some how i was bounced from this group
any way

On the report page,

{1} Active Tickets <http://bp01:8080/nfx/report/1>
{2} Active Tickets by Version <http://bp01:8080/nfx/report/2>
{3} Active Tickets by Milestone <http://bp01:8080/nfx/report/3>
{4} Accepted, Active Tickets by Owner <http://bp01:8080/nfx/report/4>
{5} Accepted, Active Tickets by Owner (Full Description)
<http://bp01:8080/nfx/report/5>
{6} All Tickets By Milestone (Including closed)
<http://bp01:8080/nfx/report/6>
{7} My Tickets <http://bp01:8080/nfx/report/7>
{8} Active Tickets, Mine first <http://bp01:8080/nfx/report/8>

here come the sun.
Is there any way to modify the order of the reports provided ?

Any plugin that will do the trick ?

Mfg
Jacques

Re: Report list (trac 1.4.2) [ In reply to ]
'Joe Bird' via Trac Users wrote on 17.03.2021 at 22:06:
> Hi,
> I'm not sure, if my post from yeteday went,
> cause some how i was bounced from this group
> any way
>     [SNIP]
> Is there any way to modify  the order of the reports provided ?
>
> Any plugin that will do the trick ?
>
> Mfg
> Jacques

Hello

There is an old discussion "re-ordering reports and queries" from 2009
which may help you:

https://groups.google.com/g/trac-users/c/L9zMIytuStU/m/6QebLnvlD7QJ

I am quoting the most interesting part below.

Clemens

Re: Report list (trac 1.4.2) [ In reply to ]
On Thursday, March 18, 2021 at 12:48:21 AM UTC-7 Clemens Feige wrote:

> 'Joe Bird' via Trac Users wrote on 17.03.2021 at 22:06:
> > Hi,
> > I'm not sure, if my post from yeteday went,
> > cause some how i was bounced from this group
> > any way
> > [SNIP]
> > Is there any way to modify the order of the reports provided ?
> >
> > Any plugin that will do the trick ?
> >
> > Mfg
> > Jacques
> >

> Hello
>
> There is an old discussion "re-ordering reports and queries" from 2009
> which may help you:
>
> https://groups.google.com/g/trac-users/c/L9zMIytuStU/m/6QebLnvlD7QJ
>
> I am quoting the most interesting part below.
>
> Clemens
>

> > There is a plugin [1] that appears to allow reports to be re-ordered
> > via a web interface.
> >
> > [1] http://trac-hacks.org/wiki/TracReportManagerPlugin
> > <http://trac-hacks.org/wiki/TracReportManagerPlugin>
> >
> > On Jun 29, 4:31 pm, RJOllos wrote:
> > > This seems to be discussed
> > here:http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracReports#ChangingReportNumbering
> > <http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracReports#ChangingReportNumbering>

That's the only plugin I found as well, but beware it's old, only tagged
with version 0.11, and may not work with Trac 1.4. Best to try it out in a
Sandbox first.

Ryan