Trac 1.4.2

Kindly,
Aikido Guy

Re: How change column name in TicketQuery table output? [ In reply to ]
I worked around this by using a custom field with a custom label.

Still, it might be interesting to know if alternative columns headings
could be used...

Re: How change column name in TicketQuery table output? [ In reply to ]
On Monday, January 11, 2021 at 12:30:17 PM UTC-8 aiki...@gmail.com wrote:

> I worked around this by using a custom field with a custom label.
>
> Still, it might be interesting to know if alternative columns headings
> could be used...
>
> On Monday, January 11, 2021 at 10:26:15 AM UTC-5 Aikido Guy wrote:
>
>> Hi Everyone,
>>
>> Is it possible to change the name of a column, such as "Modified" to
>> something else, such as "Date" in the TicketQuery table output? I'm using
>> Trac 1.4.2
>>
>> Kindly,
>> Aikido Guy

Currently, it's not possible to change the table headings for the
TicketQuery table format. It could be customized for your site using some
site-specific JavaScript, or might even be possible with CSS.

Ryan