"Add new account". Any idea what I have done that prevents me from adding a
new user or editing an existing user's email address?
Kindest regards, ONeal.

Re: User's email [ In reply to ]
On Friday, January 8, 2021 at 1:09:24 PM UTC-8 ofree...@gmail.com wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I am running Trac 1.2.2 with the acctmgrplugin. When I originally set Trac
> up I successfully entered all user's email address in the admin panel under
> the User node. Now I am unable to do that so obviously I have changed
> something. Also, I thought there was an "Update" button but all I have is
> "Add new account". Any idea what I have done that prevents me from adding a
> new user or editing an existing user's email address?
> Kindest regards, ONeal.

It would probably help to see your [account-manager] section from trac.ini.
Also a screen capture.

Ryan

Re: User's email [ In reply to ]
My acctmgrplugin is TracAccountManager-0.5.0-py2.7

[account-manager]
allow_delete_account = disabled
force_passwd_change = disabled
htpasswd_file = e:\trac\Helpdesk\conf\helpdesk.htpasswd
htpasswd_hash_type = md5
login_attempt_max = 0
password_store = HtPasswdStore
persistent_sessions = disabled
verify_email = disabled

[components]
acct_mgr.accountguard = disabled
acct_mgr.admin.* = enabled
acct_mgr.admin.useradminpanel = enabled
acct_mgr.api.* = enabled
acct_mgr.api.accountmanager = enabled
acct_mgr.db.sessionstore = disabled
acct_mgr.htfile.htdigeststore = disabled
acct_mgr.htfile.htpasswdstore = enabled
acct_mgr.http.* = disabled
acct_mgr.model.permissionuseridchanger = enabled
acct_mgr.notification.* = enabled
acct_mgr.notification.accountchangelistener = enabled
acct_mgr.pwhash.* = enabled
acct_mgr.pwhash.htdigesthashmethod = enabled
acct_mgr.register.* = disabled
acct_mgr.register.basiccheck = enabled
acct_mgr.register.bottrapcheck = enabled
acct_mgr.register.emailcheck = enabled
acct_mgr.register.regexpcheck = enabled
acct_mgr.register.registrationmodule = disabled
acct_mgr.register.usernamepermcheck = enabled
acct_mgr.svnserve.svnservepasswordstore = disabled
acct_mgr.web_ui.* = enabled
acct_mgr.web_ui.accountmodule = disabled
acct_mgr.web_ui.loginmodule = enabled
acct_mgr.web_ui.registrationmodule = disabled
acct_mgr.web_ui.resetpwstore = disabled

I was unable to upload a pic or attach it. Kept getting error: too many
consecutive failures.

Re: User's email [ In reply to ]
On Sunday, January 10, 2021 at 6:35:27 AM UTC-8 ofree...@gmail.com wrote:

> I was unable to upload a pic or attach it. Kept getting error: too many
> consecutive failures.

Could you email that to me directly? I will post it here.

Ryan

Re: User's email [ In reply to ]
On Monday, January 11, 2021 at 3:43:54 PM UTC-8 RjOllos wrote:

> On Sunday, January 10, 2021 at 6:35:27 AM UTC-8 ofree...@gmail.com wrote:
>
>> I was unable to upload a pic or attach it. Kept getting error: too many
>> consecutive failures.
>>

> Could you email that to me directly? I will post it here.
>
> Ryan

[image: unnamed.jpg]

Re: User's email [ In reply to ]
On Tuesday, January 12, 2021 at 8:56:32 AM UTC-8 RjOllos wrote:

> On Monday, January 11, 2021 at 3:43:54 PM UTC-8 RjOllos wrote:
>
>> On Sunday, January 10, 2021 at 6:35:27 AM UTC-8 ofree...@gmail.com wrote:
>>
>>> I was unable to upload a pic or attach it. Kept getting error: too many
>>> consecutive failures.
>>>

>> Could you email that to me directly? I will post it here.
>>
>> Ryan

[image: unnamed.jpg]

You should be able to change the email by following the account name link
in the table.

[image: Screen Shot 2021-01-12 at 13.40.18.jpg]

Re: User's email [ In reply to ]
On Friday, January 8, 2021 at 1:09:24 PM UTC-8 ofree...@gmail.com wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I am running Trac 1.2.2 with the acctmgrplugin. When I originally set Trac
> up I successfully entered all user's email address in the admin panel under
> the User node. Now I am unable to do that so obviously I have changed
> something. Also, I thought there was an "Update" button but all I have is
> "Add new account". Any idea what I have done that prevents me from adding a
> new user or editing an existing user's email address?
> Kindest regards, ONeal.

I hope my reply addresses "editing an existing user's email address".

What problem are you having with Adding a new user?

Re: User's email [ In reply to ]
Yes my issue was editing an existing user but I got it now.
I did not know about clicking on the user's id.
Thank you Ryan for all your help.