Mailing List Archive

Reg : Error: Forbidden page error after restoring trac
Hi

i have setup new trac and SVN server in ubuntu server.I got backup from my
old server,After i restore SVN and TRAC,Svn is working but trac showing
error,

Check attached below error screenshot,

Kindly please help me to restore my trac site.

Re: Reg : Error: Forbidden page error after restoring trac [ In reply to ]
On Friday, September 11, 2020 at 1:44:46 PM UTC-4 kal...@gmail.com wrote:

> Hi
>
> i have setup new trac and SVN server in ubuntu server.I got backup from my
> old server,After i restore SVN and TRAC,Svn is working but trac showing
> error,
>
> Check attached below error screenshot,
>
> Kindly please help me to restore my trac site.

Suggest starting here:
https://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracTroubleshooting#ChecktheLogs

See here for "instance.__dict__ not accessible in restricted mode":
https://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/MostFrequentDuplicates#a3371:RuntimeError:instance.__dict__notaccessibleinrestrictedmodeseeall

Which Trac version are you coming from and which are you on now?
Please
review: https://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracTroubleshooting#ChecktheLogs

- Ryan