Mailing List Archive

JQChart Macro: failed Expecting property name enclosed in double quotes
I have Trac successfully installed and working, but when I try to use
JQChart puglin I get the following message when I click on JQChartMacro:

[image: Screenshot from 2020-08-17 14-54-17.png]

I did search and not finding the solution.

Thanks for any help!

Re: JQChart Macro: failed Expecting property name enclosed in double quotes [ In reply to ]
I'm with the same problem, after installed the admin page shows this error.

I thought it was just an initialization failure, but when I tried to use
the macro on some pages the graphic didn't render.

Does anyone know how to solve this problem? I imagine it is something
simple, but really so far I have not obtained any results

Re: JQChart Macro: failed Expecting property name enclosed in double quotes [ In reply to ]
On Monday, August 17, 2020 at 11:08:17 AM UTC-7 antonio...@gmail.com wrote:

> I have Trac successfully installed and working, but when I try to use
> JQChart puglin I get the following message when I click on JQChartMacro:
>
> [image: Screenshot from 2020-08-17 14-54-17.png]
>

> I did search and not finding the solution.
>
> Thanks for any help!

Should be fixed now. Please try the latest from the SVN repository.

- Ryan

Re: Re: JQChart Macro: failed Expecting property name enclosed in double quotes [ In reply to ]
Hello Ryan!

Great!!!! Update working fine!

Thanks very much!