Mailing List Archive

Has anyone Trac running on RHEL8/CentOS8?
I'm wondering ifg anyone has Trac running on RHEL8 or CentOS8. We are
currently running on RHEL6 and want to migrate to RHEL8?

Re: Has anyone Trac running on RHEL8/CentOS8? [ In reply to ]
On Mon, Jul 27, 2020 at 10:49 AM Ruud Hendricksen <ruud@fiem.nl> wrote:

> I'm wondering ifg anyone has Trac running on RHEL8 or CentOS8. We are
> currently running on RHEL6 and want to migrate to RHEL8?

Key thing will be whether RHEL8/CentOS8 has Python 2.7. If not, you'll need
to find another package repository to pull it from.

If yes, you should be okay to create a virtualenv and install all the
dependencies needed by Trac.

- Ryan

Re: Has anyone Trac running on RHEL8/CentOS8? [ In reply to ]
Ruud,
Did you manage to get TRAC working under RHEL8? If so, did you run into
anything unusual vs installing under RHEL7?

Adrya