Mailing List Archive

DynamicFieldsPlugin and clear_on_hide problem
Hi all,

I am using Trac 1.2.2 and TracDynamicFields-2.3.0 The problem I have is the
following:

I have this field:
gestion_hijos = textarea
gestion_hijos.cols = 72
gestion_hijos.format = wiki
gestion_hijos.label = Tickets on change
gestion_hijos.order = 42
gestion_hijos.show_when_type = PR
gestion_hijos.clear_on_hide = false
gestion_hijos.value = [[TicketQuery (related ~ = xxxx, format = table, col
= id | summary | type | result | owner)]]

and the field is shown in all ticket types and not only in the PR type, but
if I remove the line "gestion_hijos.clear_on_hide = false" it works but the
value is not saved in the field.

Any recommendation?
Thank you.
Regards.

Re: DynamicFieldsPlugin and clear_on_hide problem [ In reply to ]
On Monday, July 20, 2020 at 2:46:07 AM UTC-7 haroldalca...@gmail.com wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I am using Trac 1.2.2 and TracDynamicFields-2.3.0 The problem I have is
> the following:
>
> I have this field:
> gestion_hijos = textarea
> gestion_hijos.cols = 72
> gestion_hijos.format = wiki
> gestion_hijos.label = Tickets on change
> gestion_hijos.order = 42
> gestion_hijos.show_when_type = PR
> gestion_hijos.clear_on_hide = false
> gestion_hijos.value = [[TicketQuery (related ~ = xxxx, format = table, col
> = id | summary | type | result | owner)]]
>
> and the field is shown in all ticket types and not only in the PR type,
> but if I remove the line "gestion_hijos.clear_on_hide = false" it works but
> the value is not saved in the field.
>
> Any recommendation?
> Thank you.
> Regards.

There have been many fixes since version 2.3. Please upgrade to version 2.5:
https://pypi.org/project/TracDynamicFields/2.5.0/

If you can reproduce with version 2.5, please open a ticket for the issue.
https://trac-hacks.org/wiki/DynamicFieldsPlugin#BugsFeatureRequests

- Ryan