Mailing List Archive

Trac 0.12.3: Is there a way to create a custom query that searches for text in comments?
Custom Query: "Comment" is not in the pull-down list of fields you can
search in.

Re: Trac 0.12.3: Is there a way to create a custom query that searches for text in comments? [ In reply to ]
On Tuesday, May 19, 2020 at 8:24:16 AM UTC-7, Mister Smith wrote:

> Custom Query: "Comment" is not in the pull-down list of fields you can
> search in.

It can't be done with custom query at this time, but you could write a
report to search comments and use
dynamic variables to add the search term:
https://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracReports#AdvancedReports:DynamicVariables

I think I've seen such a report somewhere, either on trac.edgewall.org or
on the mailing list, but don't find it at the moment.

- Ryan