Mailing List Archive

Looking for a maintainer for the simple menu system
Hello all,

I'm thinking that it would be a wonderful thing if someone would be
willing to become maintainer of the simple menu system (as well as the
advanced menu system, which is currently maintainerless, but I think the
simple menu system is more widely used.)

I'm currently about halfway done with proper submenu support, but I have
come to the conclusion that adding features to this system isn't
necessarily the best use of my time -- I'm pretty severely overcommitted.

This is relatively simple application-level C programming -- I will
continue to provide the underlying libraries, and will be happy to help
with design issues.

Please let me know if you're interested. The SYSLINUX user community
will thank you.

-hpa