really intrigued by this and want to learn more, and maybe make my own
design if I can figure it out.

Thank in advance,

Re: Comboot Menu System [ In reply to ]
M Sernie wrote:
> On the SysLinux page, there is a screenshot of "COMBOOT Menu System for
> SYSLINUX developed by Murali Krishnan Ganapathy" (Advanced Menu System).
> I was wondering where I might be able to download this menu system in
> full to work with? If you dont want to share, I understand, but I am
> really intrigued by this and want to learn more, and maybe make my own
> design if I can figure it out.

It is included with the syslinux distribution, in the "menu" subdirectory.

-hpa

Re: Comboot Menu System [ In reply to ]
M Sernie wrote:
> On the SysLinux page, there is a screenshot of "COMBOOT Menu System for
> SYSLINUX developed by Murali Krishnan Ganapathy" (Advanced Menu System).
> I was wondering where I might be able to download this menu system in
> full to work with? If you dont want to share, I understand, but I am
> really intrigued by this and want to learn more, and maybe make my own
> design if I can figure it out.
>
> Thank in advance,

Download / Check out syslinux. If you downloaded it, extract it. look in
the syslinux-x.xx/menu/ directory. Included is a simple.c and complex.c,
which are two different versions of the menu. There are some python
scripts there as well, to help with generating menus.

HTH

-A

Re: Comboot Menu System [ In reply to ]
As others have said, it is included with the syslinux distribution.
The README.*'s are a good starting point about what is where. If you
are interested in making a new design (as in a new theme), then you
just need to look at simple.c and complex.c and tweak the various
parameters.

- Murali

On Jan 18, 2008 8:37 AM, M Sernie <msernie@gmail.com> wrote:
> On the SysLinux page, there is a screenshot of "COMBOOT Menu System for
> SYSLINUX developed by Murali Krishnan Ganapathy" (Advanced Menu System).
> I was wondering where I might be able to download this menu system in
> full to work with? If you dont want to share, I understand, but I am
> really intrigued by this and want to learn more, and maybe make my own
> design if I can figure it out.
>
> Thank in advance,

Murali

கற்றது ைகமண் அளவு, கல்லாதது உலகளவு
(What we know is only a handful, what we dont is the rest of the world)