module exists for such a thing ?

Cheers,

Doug

Re: Reloading pxelinux via menu.c32 [ In reply to ]
Doug Scoular wrote:
> Hi All,
> I have used menu.c32 to offer several booting
> options to our users via pxelinux... the icing on
> the cake would be if there was some mechanism
> whereby the pxelinux boot could be restarted,
> with the usual search for pxelinux.cfg/... files...
> all without a reboot and going through POST.
>
> Does anyone know if this is possible or if a comboot
> module exists for such a thing ?

Just boot pxelinux.0 itself.

-hpa

Re: Reloading pxelinux via menu.c32 [ In reply to ]
put this in the conf file you are using:

--------------------
# Return to Main Menu
LABEL MainMenu
MENU DEFAULT
MENU LABEL ^Main Menu
KERNEL vesamenu.c32

Regards,

Ryan McLean

Accelrys Limited (http://www.accelrys.com)
Registered office: 334 Cambridge Science Park, Cambridge, CB4 0WN, UK
Registered in England: 2326316