Mailing List Archive

Need help with adding PXE menu to the "boot bartpe over the network" howto.
Hello

There is more than one good howto on how to boot the bartpe CD iso image
across a pxe compatable workstation, Tftp server and dhcp server.

The howto I use works well and it is:
http://blogs.labtech.epitech.net/blogs/jaylee/archive/2005/02/22/2296.aspx

The problem is that we need to be able to also boot dos bootable floppy
images to do things like flash the bios etc.

I have found a great pxe menu and it is all setup to work at:
http://mkeadle.org/?p=120

The pxe menu work great and he has included his entire tftp boot directory
so I did nto have to do anything to make it work.

QUESTION:
HOW DO I MAKE A PXE MENU AND BARTPE BOOT OVER THE NETWORK WORK TOGETHER ?
I have tried this for several days and it load the image, give the message
"booting" and just sits there for a long time. A side light, it takes an
incredable long time to tftp a 150 meg image over the network.

Thank you all in advance
Hba