Mailing List Archive

known problem with the Promise ATA-type controller
Hello all,

I´ve a problem to boot any kind of new linux-cds on my P3 laptop ... and
I figured out that it still works with isolinux 2.03 but not with
isolinux 3.3.1 ...
somewhere between this versions there was a change and my computer is
not supported anymore ... no problem ...
On the compatibility web-side I wrote that the person who found the
problem was able to make a workaround using mkisoft ...
My question is now: How ??? What do I have to do to make the change ???

thanks ...
Wolfgang