Mailing List Archive

(no subject)
Hi,

I have set up a pxelinux tftp boot server. It works great and is rock
solid. I boot all management tools and OS installs from it. I have run
in to a problem with Microsoft though... As corporations are slowly
starting to adopt Vista, there are more limited ways available to deploy
the OS. It is now necessary to install it from PE. I have found no way
to successfully boot PE over PXE using pxelinux. Is there anyone out
there that has got that to work?

I have done everything suggested here:
http://flimflan.com/blog/DeployAWinPE20ImageUsingPXEAndTheWAIK.aspx
and here:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/926172

Stephan Schutter | Senior Systems Engineer
Technology Infrastructure, Virtualization

Avanade(r) Inc | US Central Region
333 South 7th Street - 7th Floor
Minneapolis, MN 55309
* Cell: +1 651 353 2457