Mailing List Archive

Version 3.52 problem.
Hello.

I'm new to this so I could being doing something stupid. However, I have
a Win2K-Pro machine that I am using to format a floppy. In a command
window I use the command:

syslinux a:

I then copy my kernel named "linux" to the floppy.

I originally tried this under version 3.52 and despite numerous attempts
and variations I could not get Syslinux to see my kernel.

I looked at a Debian boot floppy I had and noticed it used version 3.31.
In desperation I downloaded that version and it worked fine the first try.

I don't know if this is a bug or I missed something.

Tim