Mailing List Archive

Please Help With PXELINUX
Hello everyone,
I am trying to set up a bare system to boot DOS over the network using PXE. My PXE server is a Windows XP system. I am following step by step in the instructions found at http://home.allegiance.tv/~joem298/.
Everything seems to work at first, but at the end the error was the file 'pxelinux\default' configuration file could not be found. I am sure that all the files are there; and I also create a FAT partition on the Windows system to put the folder tftpboot.
Please let me know if I am missing something or please let me know where I can find a solution for this.
Thank you very much for your time. Your help is greatly appreciated!

Jeremy.