I'm doing it correctly it was a little over simplified. Any help would
be great.

Thanks, Ryan

Re: submenu using vesamenu.c32 and menu.c32 [ In reply to ]
Ryan McDowell wrote:
> Hello everyone
>
> I'm new to using menu.c32 and vesamenu.c32. I have used the original
> method of using pxelinux menus. I've read the wiki page and it speaks of
> being able to create submenus by making one of my menu options reference
> to (vesa)menu.c32 as the kernel and append the config file. I'm not sure
> I'm doing it correctly it was a little over simplified. Any help would
> be great.

Perhaps you should explain what you're trying...

-hpa

Re: submenu using vesamenu.c32 and menu.c32 [ In reply to ]
Am Sonntag 02 September 2007 08:53:53 schrieb Ryan McDowell:
> Hello everyone
>
> I'm new to using menu.c32 and vesamenu.c32. I have used the original
> method of using pxelinux menus. I've read the wiki page and it speaks of
> being able to create submenus by making one of my menu options reference
> to (vesa)menu.c32 as the kernel and append the config file. I'm not sure
> I'm doing it correctly it was a little over simplified. Any help would
> be great.
>
> Thanks, Ryan

Perhaps, if you understand enoug german language, my website
http://www.mosnis.dyndns.org might be interesting for you where im working on
a documentation how to build a Networkinstallationserver for installing
different Operatingsystems via PXE-Boot? I've some exampleconfigurations with
textmode menues via menu.c32 and VESA-Menues via vesamenu.c32 in a choosable
structure....
I guess nearby end of this week i'll move the Website to an externalserver
instead of my homeserver, so that websites stability, availability and
performance should then be a lot better than with my actual 992 kbit/s
upstream ;)

I'll tell the upcoming webaddress when the domain is available and perhaps
some translators are interested in helping with the Site?

Regards,
Tom Meierjürgen (aka TomcatMJ)
--
Tom's Websites: