Mailing List Archive

Re: SYSLINUX Digest, Vol 53, Issue 12

Very good. Send me a private e-mail addr, so I can give
you login instructions. Which compression method do you
prefer (RAR,ZIP,7Zip) ? You should be able to d/l your
image by tomorrow AM EST....

=
Charleston South Carolina Real Estate
Search our database of over 5000 in the Charleston SC area, get a free relocation package and research school information.
http://a8-asy.a8ww.net/a8-ads/adftrclick?redirectid=8c30c9bb06a458209434c50abb4ff1f6