Mailing List Archive

Re: Addition to Database: PXELINUX
The following information has been added to the SiliconPenguin.com
Embedded Linux Resource site. Please send us any additions or corrections
to this information.

Also to help us spread the word about our embedded Linux portal we would
appreciate your adding a link to siliconpenguin.com from your website.

--
Kevin D. Bond PO Box 818 Pittsboro, NC 27312 Phone: 919 542-3007
SiliconPenguin.com webmaster@siliconpenguin.com Fax: 919 542-0161