Mailing List Archive

Syslinux 3.85-pre5 is a release candidate
I pushed out Syslinux 3.85-pre5 out today. This is now an official
release candidate. There are some additional changes that still might
make it in, mostly related to chain.c32, but this version should be
mostly stable.

PXELINUX has changed *significantly*. These changes are to support an
updated version of gPXELINUX. With these changes, gPXELINUX is supposed
to finally be feature complete -- local boot and chainloading should now
work (hopefully) as well as plain PXELINUX.

I am *very* concerned about the potential for regression with PXELINUX
as a result, so if you have an opportunity, please test it, and let me
know the result (good or bad.)

As always, prerelease builds are at:

http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/utils/boot/syslinux/Testing/

Many thanks,