Mailing List Archive

SRS and Callbacks
OK I have to ask for help now. I have a user that is unable to send
email because of what I consider broken call back. When this particular
place does call back its coming from a real email address instead of a
<> null address. In this case when you send email to
something@epronar.com it calls back with
sender_verification@sandiegort.com Is there away to get around this
broken call back problem?

Thanks