Mailing List Archive

RE: Message sent to james.hutchinson@wyg.com on 03/08/10, Subject <Re: Falling back to parent domains...>
I cannot believe it in this day and age people are still running these in backscatter mode
even knowing 99% of quarantined mails are from FORGED addresses

and also not responding to envelope-from like it should

can someone bounce the {direct to from} not reply-to OR even envelope-sender rfc ignorant
autoresponder from the list

james.hutchinson@wyg.com

and James get you filter/quarantine admin to turn of notify-sender {notify-recipient is fine as it only mailbombs your people, no innocent bystanders, but notify sender is NEVER safe}

this example will be forwarded to spamcop and backscatter.org but to avoid continued blocking id fix/stop the abuse

BEFORE!!! re-subscribing

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Backscatter_(e-mail)