Mailing List Archive

OpenSPF websites down?
For some time now I've been unable to open any pages on any server at
openspf.org - is the site down or under DDOS attack? Google has cached
pages, so it seems like someone (at least Google) can access it - but I
can't.

--

Bill Walton

Re: OpenSPF websites down? [ In reply to ]
At 16:31 17/12/2009 Thursday, Bill Walton wrote:
>For some time now I've been unable to open any pages on any server at
>openspf.org - is the site down or under DDOS attack? Google has cached
>pages, so it seems like someone (at least Google) can access it - but I
>can't.

oops sorry just realised no one answered on this list
[it was discussed in detail on spf-devel]

yes it was/is down and currently cannot be re-pointed at a backup as the dns server is currently inaccessible

{joy ;) but the guys behind it will fix asap, but as its a volunteer driven site, and they probably have many professional and personal pressures, and seasonal at this time of year, it may take time}