Mailing List Archive

libspf - RELEASE v0.17 pre-beta
http://libspf.org

This code most certainly has bugs in it, and even more likely has issues
parsing SPF records, however, it does work for me in the test cases I
have had.

Bug reports: jcouzens@obscurity.org

library includes patches for Qmail and Sendmail, see the include
directory. You will have to copy the headers for the various MTA's into
those directories.

The library is by NO means complete, and you will have to definately
hack around to get it working for you, so PLEASE, __DO__ NOT email me
asking how to get it to work, I will ignore such requests. This is
simply being provided for those who are competent enough to make it
happen on their own.

Cheers,

James

--