Bye
Meini.

--
Meinhard Schneider
meini@meini.org; #ICQ:22574951
http://www.meini.org
GNUPG/PGP-Keys available! (please contact me or visit my homepage)

-------
Re: Debian packages for Mail::SPF::Query [ In reply to ]
hi,

are you on the spf-devel mailing list? i am going to release a new
version of M::S::Q very soon and will announce it there.

I picked 0.33 because that was on my machine when I built M::S::Q. 0.19
seems very old.

-------
please go to http://v2.listbox.com/member/?listname@Ë`Ì{5¤¨wâÇSÓ°)h
Re: Debian packages for Mail::SPF::Query [ In reply to ]
Hi,

On Fri, Jan 23, 2004 at 08:43:29PM -0500, Meng Weng Wong wrote:
> are you on the spf-devel mailing list?
Yes, I am...

> i am going to release a new version of M::S::Q very soon and will
> announce it there.
Ok, I'll update the packages as soon as you release the final version.

> I picked 0.33 because that was on my machine when I built M::S::Q. 0.19
> seems very old.
Yeah, it *is* very old.
The folks using Debian/Stable must get libnet-dns-perl from
testing/unstable, that's not a big problem.

Bye
Meini.