Cheers,
Edwin Buck
cPanel, Inc.
Re: Is there an active bug tracker? [ In reply to ]
On 04/22/2016 10:19 AM, Edwin Buck wrote:
> Spf Development Team,
>
> Do you have an active bug tracker? My attempt to follow a link on one of your web pages led to a 404.
>
> If not, then I’d like to know where is the best place to submit an issue (and the patch that fixes it).
What web page?

Re: Is there an active bug tracker? [ In reply to ]
http://www.libpsf2.org/support <http://www.libpsf2.org/support>

“Bug and Issue Tracking”

We run [RT] for bug and issue tracking at [rt.anarres.org <http://r.anarres.org/> (this is the link that I noticed was broken].

I sent an email containing the patch, but I also have a pull request on github (if that repository is the one you maintain).

Cheers,
Edwin

Re: Is there an active bug tracker? [ In reply to ]
Stuart,

Just a note, my email to the bug tracker from the same webpage also bounced back.

Re: Is there an active bug tracker? [ In reply to ]
It's on github now.

https://github.com/shevek/libspf2

Scott K