Mailing List Archive

libspf dns bug while debugging enabled
Hi,

I kept getting failures while trying to run the command line utilities
with debugging enabled. A little poking around revealed a bug in
SPF_dns_resolv_lookup(), where the num_rr count was reset during the processing of other sections besides the answer section if debugging was on. This would result in a NO_DATA herrno, even if data was found. I've attached a patch against 1.2.9 that works for me...

[.Note: I tried sending the patch to the RT list, as suggested on the
web site, but it appears that the alias is broken:

... while talking to pink.anarres.org.:
>>> DATA
<<< 550 unknown user
550 5.1.1 <libspf2@rt.anarres.org>... User unknown