to archived articles here. For pyspf I didn't find the
announcement wrt 2008.08.

Frank

Re: InterPC.SPF + test suite [ In reply to ]
On Thursday 21 August 2008 04:52, Frank Ellermann wrote:
> Hi, after we have sorted out how test suite test results
> *could* be published I added InterPC.SPF 1.1 with a link
> to Eddy's article here (the test output is attached).
>
> [Eddy, if InterPC.SPF 1.2 passes 2008.08 please say so.]
>
> For Julian's and Stefano's results I linked the entries
> to archived articles here. For pyspf I didn't find the
> announcement wrt 2008.08.

Julian mentioned it in the recent thread on the test suite.

Scott K

Re: InterPC.SPF + test suite [ In reply to ]
Scott Kitterman wrote:

>> For pyspf I didn't find the announcement wrt 2008.08.

> Julian mentioned it in the recent thread on the test suite.

Yeah, I just didn't find the article, please add a link if
you also think that this is relevant. Just in case I put
a note in Eddy's InterPC forum informing him about 2008.08.
Hopefully he will join the "passes 08/08" club later.

Frank