So is the .tar.gz file the best one to use? I want to add this to the
openSUSE BS.

Boyd Gerber <gerberb@zenez.com>

Re: Test file changes [ In reply to ]
On Sunday 17 August 2008 12:34, Boyd Lynn Gerber wrote:
> So is the .tar.gz file the best one to use? I want to add this to the
> openSUSE BS.

A copy of the test suite at the time it was released (svn snapshot) is already
included in the pyspf tarball. I'm not sure if it's sufficiently needful to
package the newer version separately.

Also, I haven't looked, but you'll also need appropriate YAML tools packaged
if they aren't. For pyspf, you need pyyaml.

Scott K

Re: Test file changes [ In reply to ]

Re: Test file changes [ In reply to ]
On Sun, 17 Aug 2008, Scott Kitterman wrote:
> On Sunday 17 August 2008 12:34, Boyd Lynn Gerber wrote:
> > So is the .tar.gz file the best one to use? I want to add this to the
> > openSUSE BS.
> >
> A copy of the test suite at the time it was released (svn snapshot) is
> already included in the pyspf tarball. I'm not sure if it's
> sufficiently needful to package the newer version separately.
>
> Also, I haven't looked, but you'll also need appropriate YAML tools
> packaged if they aren't. For pyspf, you need pyyaml.

Thanks, I do have pyyaml and pyspf already packaged. I guess I was
wondering with the new release of the Test Suite, I needed to make one for
them.

Boyd Gerber <gerberb@zenez.com>

Re: Test file changes [ In reply to ]
On Sunday 17 August 2008 12:46, Boyd Lynn Gerber wrote:
> On Sun, 17 Aug 2008, Scott Kitterman wrote:
> > On Sunday 17 August 2008 12:34, Boyd Lynn Gerber wrote:
> > > So is the .tar.gz file the best one to use? I want to add this to the
> > > openSUSE BS.
> >
> > A copy of the test suite at the time it was released (svn snapshot) is
> > already included in the pyspf tarball. I'm not sure if it's
> > sufficiently needful to package the newer version separately.
> >
> > Also, I haven't looked, but you'll also need appropriate YAML tools
> > packaged if they aren't. For pyspf, you need pyyaml.
>
> Thanks, I do have pyyaml and pyspf already packaged. I guess I was
> wondering with the new release of the Test Suite, I needed to make one for
> them.

Personally, I think it's mostly of interest to developers who would get it
from the web site anyway, but if you think it's useful, I'd say go ahead.

Scott K