Mailing List Archive

InterPC.SPF & Test Suite
Hi all,

InterPC.SPF is a .NET library that has just been added to the openspf.org
implementations page.

In order to submit it to the Yaml test suit I searched for a .NET Yaml
parser. I found 2 but no one of them were able to parse correctly the
rfc4408-tests.yml file.

If someone know about a working implementation of Yaml reader in .NET (or
COM) please tell me.

I'm currently making a quick written class file to do the job but don't have
time to develop a full compliant Yaml library.

To continue .

Eddy Minet

Re: InterPC.SPF & Test Suite [ In reply to ]
Eddy Minet wrote:

> don't have time to develop a full compliant Yaml library.

After some googling, there might be a working Python parser,
and a working Python for .Net. Just in case if you didn't
see it. Ruby might be another key word for a new search.

Otherwise transforming the test suite "manually" to a form
you can use could make sense, you have a good idea what the
test suite is about.

Frank

Re: InterPC.SPF & Test Suite [ In reply to ]
On Wednesday 25 June 2008 03:22, Eddy Minet wrote:
> Hi all,
>

> InterPC.SPF is a .NET library that has just been added to the openspf.org
> implementations page.
>
> In order to submit it to the Yaml test suit I searched for a .NET Yaml
> parser. I found 2 but no one of them were able to parse correctly the
> rfc4408-tests.yml file.
>

> If someone know about a working implementation of Yaml reader in .NET (or
> COM) please tell me.
>

> I'm currently making a quick written class file to do the job but don't
> have time to develop a full compliant Yaml library.

No. There doesn't appear to be one:

http://www.yaml.org/

I do know that pyyaml works on Windows. I don't know if that would help at
all.

Scott K