Mailing List Archive

pypolicyd-spf 0.5 released
The new version can be found at:

http://www.openspf.org/blobs/pypolicyd-spf-0.5.tar.gz

Significant changes include:

- Domain and IP SPF whitelisting via config file
- Relay list (local relays to skip SPF checks from) moved to config file
- Rejected/deferred message points to the openspf.org Why page.
- Additional receiver policy options.
- Sigificantly improved documentation.

This version now supports all features (and more) of the companion Perl policy
server.

If there are features that would make this more useable for you, please let me
know. The things that are currently first on my list of things TODO for 0.6
(no promises) are:

- Support some database types for DB lookup of whitelists.
- Add the ability to do prospective checking for outbound mail
- Depend on an external library for CIDR math rather than my current custom
code

I'm working now on getting a new package uploaded to Debian. Because Ubuntu
is very late in the release cycle, it will not be Ubuntu after the current
release (Gutsy). Anyone who's working on packages for other
distributions/operating systems, please update yours.

Scott K