Mailing List Archive

default modifier
Pyspf still had default modifier. I added a flag to turn it off.
However, which is better:

a) Ignore it, to match RFC.
b) Using probably means an older policy, so follow it to more likely
get the intended result.

I think I will make pyspf throw an AmbiguityWarning for it in harsh mode.

Maybe do (b) in lax mode, and (a) in strict mode?

--
Stuart D. Gathman <stuart@bmsi.com>

-------