805.893.5294
fax: 805.893.4724

-------
Re: Is anyone working on libspf2 Solaris compatibility? [ In reply to ]
On Tuesday 06 March 2007 20:28, Shea Lovan wrote:
> I've been fighting with getting things working on Solaris 10. After
> identifying/fixing a couple problems with the build, I sent in a bug
> report via the RT email address.
>
> However, the report came back with an "unknown user" error. Is there
> any active development on libspf2?

I believe that there is not at the moment. The initial developer turned the
project over to someone else to maintain and the maintenance effort was not
sustained.

The lead developer has said that he intends to restart work on maintaining
libspf2, but has not yet done so.

I would recommend sending the information here as I know he is subscribed.

Scott K

-------
Re: Is anyone working on libspf2 Solaris compatibility? [ In reply to ]
I have libspf2 working on Solaris 8 if that can be of any help to you.

Dan

Please respond to spf-devel@v2.listbox.com

To: spf-devel@v2.listbox.com
cc: (bcc: Dan Mitton/YD/RWDOE)
Subject: [spf-devel] Is anyone working on libspf2 Solaris
compatibility?
LSN: Not Relevant
User Filed as: Not a Record

I've been fighting with getting things working on Solaris 10. After
identifying/fixing a couple problems with the build, I sent in a bug
report via the RT email address.

However, the report came back with an "unknown user" error. Is there
any active development on libspf2?

Thanks!
-Shea

--

------------------------
Shea A. Lovan

-------
subscription,

-------
Re: Is anyone working on libspf2 Solaris compatibility? [ In reply to ]
> *From:* Dan_Mitton@Notes.YMP.GOV
> *To:* spf-devel@v2.listbox.com
> *Subject:* Re: [spf-devel] Is anyone working on libspf2 Solaris
> compatibility?
> *Date:* Wed, 7 Mar 2007 08:19:30 -0800
>
> I have libspf2 working on Solaris 8 if that can be of any help to you.
>
> Dan

It should help. Do you have the following information available?

* Release number of libspf2
* The "config.log" generated when you built it
* The output from "gcc -v" for the compiler you used

That would get me pointed in the right direction, I think.

Thanks!
-Shea

-------