Mailing List Archive

XML test suite (was: The next meeting: Sat 2006-10-07 16:00 UTC?)
Julian Mehnle wrote on the Council list:

> I think, BTW, I can get a first pre-release of Mail::SPF and
> a YAML-to-XML converter for the test suite done before then.

Does anybody here need the XML version of the test suite ? In
one of those "only 5 minutes" projects I started a 4646-to-XML
converter, it took more than 5 minutes, and it still won't work
as expected for one theoretical case "registered language with
five to eight letters collides with identical variant subtag".

Frank

-------
please go to http://v2.listbox.com/member/?listname=spf-devel@v2.listbox.com