Mailing List Archive

Re: Test Suite Issue - Resolved (not test suite issue)
On Monday 25 September 2006 15:12, Stuart D. Gathman wrote:
> On Mon, 25 Sep 2006, Scott Kitterman wrote:
> > > You don't want redirect to trash a callers default explanation that
> > > they've gone to the trouble of setting with set_default_exp(). It
> > > will likely contain an URL provided by or specific to the application
> > > using pyspf.
> >
> > Makes sense. If you'll add the test case to the built in test, I'll
> > clean up the fix in the next couple of days.
>
> I cleaned up the fix. You needed to reset self.exp to dict(self.defexp),
> not dict(self.EXPLANATIONS).
>
> I also added another test that flunks pyspf for using "Macro Error"
> as a sentinel - despite that being a legal expansion of %{l}.

It looks like you cleaned up the rest too. Here pySPF is now passing all the
tests.

I went ahead and updated the validator to the latest pySPF from CVS. It
appears to work well there too.

My recommendation is that you go ahead and build a branch for 1.71 and release
it.

Scott K

-------
please go to http://v2.listbox.com/member/?listname=spf-devel@v2.listbox.com