Mailing List Archive

Broken SPF implementation
Hi Guys,

Is there a dedicated list or entity where broken SPF implementation
(both publishing and checking) can be reported?

I got this guy rejecting every domain with "-all" stating that the
mail came from an arbitrary IP (10.65.65.1). The following will
explain:

<xxxxx@stream-net.com>
(reason: 550 10.65.65.1 does not pass SPF requirements for domain
xxx@qalacom.com)

... while talking to mail.stream-net.com.:

<<< 550 10.65.65.1 does not pass SPF requirements for domain xxx@qalacom.com
554 5.0.0 Service unavailable

Anybody who is publishing with "-all" can verify that this guy is
reporting the IP "10.65.65.1" as the sending host for all domains that
terminates with "-all". I already sent email to the post master of the
server.

Regards,

MZR

-------