Most of the time the "spamassassin-users@incubator.apache.org" is in the CC,
but not always (must be how people reply).

Ron
Re: Filtering SA email list [ In reply to ]
I filter on the 'List-Id' header.

Ryan Moore
----------
Perigee.net Corporation
704-849-8355 (sales)
704-849-8017 (tech)
www.perigee.net

Re: Filtering SA email list [ In reply to ]
At 01:47 PM 2/10/2004, Ron Gilbert wrote:
>When the switch was made to the new list server, the [SATalk] is no longer
>appearing in my subject lines. I used this to filter my messages to a
>different folder. Is there a way to turn this back on? Or, how are
>people filtering email to the list?

There was a long debate, and a vote and the "no's" won. Read the archives.

Use this header as a filter instead:

I know your MUA is capable of reasonable filters, your email even tells me so:

Some suggested archive reading for those that missed it all:

<http://article.gmane.org/gmane.mail.spam.spamassassin.general/40742>http://article.gmane.org/gmane.mail.spam.spamassassin.general/40742

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.mail.spam.spamassassin.general/40787
<http://article.gmane.org/gmane.mail.spam.spamassassin.general/40763>http://article.gmane.org/gmane.mail.spam.spamassassin.general/40763

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.mail.spam.spamassassin.general/41078