Thanks,
Winston

http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html
Re: Spam Reporting... [ In reply to ]
At 09:16 AM 2/10/2004, Winston Ojeda wrote:
>How do I report an entire mailDir. The usual
>spamassassin -r < message works as long as it's one
>message only but not when I want to report many or a
>directory full of them.

you'll have to write a small script that does them one by one. Since you're
dealing with a directory full of single-email files this shouldn't be too
terribly hard.

Something like:

#!/bin/sh
for file in ~/maildir/* ; do spamassasin -r $file ; done

The reason you have to do this is because spamassassin -r accepts input via
redirection. You can only redirect one file or data source at a time.
That's a generalized limit of any redirection, not spamassassin specific.

(What would you expect the output to look like if you tried cat < in* >out
where multiple files matching in* exist?)
Re: Spam Reporting... [ In reply to ]
You are absolutely right.
I thought spamassassin might have a better way that I
was missing.

Thanks for the help!

Winston