Mailing List Archive

fwd: Re: IS this list alive?
> Rich Puhek <rpuhek@etnsystems.com> utters:
>
> Seems to be... still pretty quiet, though. I'm guessing that most people
> haven't noticed the move to apache.

It got lost in the clutter of my inbox and I wasn't aware that
the move was final until somebody emailed me off-list in response
to a posting. I do remember seeing some discussion about it.

Perhaps if the old list is still working, a couple of
brief and to-the-point "Move Now" posts?

> I did have to make two attempts to join the list, though. Never got a
> reply from the first request... perhaps the mailer program is really
> picky about commands...

Worked first time for me.

--
Dan Wilder <dan@ssc.com>
Re: IS this list alive? [ In reply to ]
Dan Wilder wrote:
> [...]
> Perhaps if the old list is still working, a couple of
> brief and to-the-point "Move Now" posts?

Well, I got a "rejected by moderator" response to my last message
sent to the old list.

- Bob