Area 4 Technology Center
200 S. Fredrick, Suite 305
Rantoul, IL 61866
Re: IS this list alive? [ In reply to ]
Seems to be... still pretty quiet, though. I'm guessing that most people
haven't noticed the move to apache.

I did have to make two attempts to join the list, though. Never got a
reply from the first request... perhaps the mailer program is really
picky about commands...

--Rich

Re: IS this list alive? [ In reply to ]
> Area 4 Technology Center
> 200 S. Fredrick, Suite 305
> Rantoul, IL 61866

It seems to be alive, albeit on life support... ;)