3 colors used score 1.0 etc

Thanks,

Scott
Re: Colors and More Colors! [ In reply to ]
On Sun, Feb 08, 2004 at 07:28:55PM -0600, Scott Williams wrote:
> Some HAM I have is in a font color(some people JUST have to stand out), but rarely does HAM have multiple colors.

You don't get HTML newsletters, huh? ;)

--
Randomly Generated Tagline:
I'm a modemer and I'm ok, I post all night and I sleep all day.
Re: Colors and More Colors! [ In reply to ]
On Sun, 8 Feb 2004 21:33:20 -0500, Theo Van Dinter <felicity@kluge.net>
wrote:
>On Sun, Feb 08, 2004 at 07:28:55PM -0600, Scott Williams wrote:
>> Some HAM I have is in a font color(some people JUST have to stand out), but rarely does HAM have multiple colors.
>
>You don't get HTML newsletters, huh? ;)

Ha, ha. Really. But I don't *read* HTML email, so I wouldn't know.

Alan
Re: Colors and More Colors! [ In reply to ]
I think Loren accidentally sent this reply to me instead of the list.

RE: Colors and More Colors! [ In reply to ]
I'll try this, thanks Loren.

SCott