How?

Tks
Oscar
Re: forward all spam to a single mailbox [ In reply to ]
Hi!
I'm using qmail + vpopmail
Oscar

----- Original Message -----
From: "Raquel Rice" <raquel@thericehouse.net>
To: <spamassassin-users@incubator.apache.org>
Sent: Saturday, February 07, 2004 8:35 PM
Subject: Re: forward all spam to a single mailbox

On Sat, 7 Feb 2004 20:12:30 +0200
"Óscar Girão" <oscar@igofast.com> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Is it possible to forward all the spam to a single mail box?
>
> How?
>
> Tks
> Oscar

If you are using Procmail I may be able to help?

--
Raquel
Resolve to be thyself: and know, that he Who finds himself, loses
Re: forward all spam to a single mailbox [ In reply to ]
On Sat, 2004-02-07 at 10:36, Óscar Girão wrote:
> Hi!
> I'm using qmail + vpopmail

1. Install maildrop.
2. Use the .qmail files to deliver to maildrop.
3. Write a maildrop rule to deliver all spam to a certain Maildir.

- Jon

--
jon@tgpsolutions.com

Administrator, tgpsolutions
http://www.tgpsolutions.com
Re: forward all spam to a single mailbox [ In reply to ]
Can I configure .qmail-default in each domain for that?