Mailing List Archive

1st try sa-learn only learned 1 msg
OK, I finally tried sa-learn for the first time:

sa-learn --spam --showdots --siteconfigpath=/etc/mail/spamassassin
/home/john/SPAM

It worked for quite awhile (I went out to eat), and finally said it learned
from ONE message (400+ in directory). However, I realize now that I
should've added the --mbox option since what I have is a single file of 400+
msgs in mbox format. (Yeah, I'm still a newbie.)

My question is this: Did it learn from the entire file, including the
headers etc that would all be found in that file? IOW did it learn a bunch
of things it shouldn't have because of what was in the file?

Should I run it again the same way using the --forget option and then run it
again the correct way with the --mbox option?

Or is it OK as done??

Not that it's important, but why didn't it "show dots"?

Thanks any help! - John