to configure qmail-scanner and spamassassin in order to be updated
and to filter the most of the spam emails.
Where it explains abut the .cf files, where they should be puted
what files should be updated,etc.

That would be nice for someone that have just started now
with spamassassin.

Tks a lot
Oscar
Re: Is there a HOWTO file for spamassassin? [ In reply to ]
Hi,

On Sat, 7 Feb 2004 12:09:58 +0200 "Óscar Girão" <oscar@igofast.com> wrote:

> I'd like to know if there is a file that explains step by step how
> to configure qmail-scanner and spamassassin in order to be updated
> and to filter the most of the spam emails.
> Where it explains abut the .cf files, where they should be puted
> what files should be updated,etc.
>
> That would be nice for someone that have just started now
> with spamassassin.

Google works:
http://www.google.com/search?q=qmail-scanner%20spamassassin%20howto

From the search page on the SA wiki (home of the FAQ):
http://wiki.spamassassin.org/w/IntegratedInMta?action=highlight&value=qmail-scanner

From the mailing list archive search page (also on the wiki):
http://search.gmane.org/search.php?query=qmail-scanner+howto&group=gmane.mail.spam.spamassassin.general

All should have eventually pointed you at:
http://sylvestre.ledru.info/howto/howto_qmail_spamassassin.php

hth,

-- Bob