Local Language Packs.
Updated all files with a new rule

Ruleset:
http://www.yackley.org/sa-rules/evilnumbers.cf

Language packs:
http://www.yackley.org/sa-rules

Enjoy,
matt
Re: EvilNumbers ver. 1.12d & updated all language packs [ In reply to ]
Raquel,

RDJ downloads new versions but does not install them automatically. You would have to manually copy a new version over your old version for your changes to be clobbered.

That said, you can configure RDJ to snag any URL of your choosing by setting environment variables prior to invoking RDJ. There is an example of this called my_rules_du_jour. In this case, you would add a custom ruleset URL, etc to my_rules_du_jour that is similar to the stock evilnumbers one, but with a different URL, index and name.

That that said, I'll update the stock script tomorrow or so.

Top posting from a Pocket PC.
--
Chris Thielen

Easily generate SpamAssassin rules to catch obfuscated spam phrases:
http://sandgnat.com/cmos/