or cons of Brightmail as compared to SpamAssassin.

Thanks
Jerry
RE: Requesting Feed Back on Brightmail Anti-Spam server [ In reply to ]
We install and support SpamAssassin installations for school districts
and sell the BrightMail Anti-Spam for commercial accounts. BrightMail
costs around $41,000 for a two year subscription for 1,500 mailboxes and
works very well with no maintenance of cf files, rules or updates and
almost no false positives.

SpamAssassin works just well as long as you keep the rules and cf files
up to date at least once a month.. However, the false positives are
greater, requiring monitoring of quarantine folders. You know the price
for SpamAssassin.

Regards,

Damian Mendoza
Workgroup Solutions