/etc/mail/spamassassin with the Spam-cop RBL, with modified scores.
>>From what I can tell by looking at headers, the custom rules I have
placed in this directory are not being used by spamassassin.

I have Jennifer's backhair, chickenpox and weeds in this directory with
my local.cf and my own tests.cf.

Is there a way to make spamassassin show the scores per rule in the
email headers? I would like to see the breakdown or scores so I can
determine which rules need tweaking.

Thanks folks.

Wess Bechard
Technical Support
eliquidMEDIA
International Inc.

wess@eliquid.com
519.973.1930 -1.800.561.7525
Re: RBL Use [ In reply to ]
On Mon, Feb 02, 2004 at 12:00:28PM -0500, Wess Bechard wrote:
> its way to our inboxes. I have created my own tests.cf in
> /etc/mail/spamassassin with the Spam-cop RBL, with modified scores.

Why not just use RCVD_IN_BL_SPAMCOP_NET ?

--
Randomly Generated Tagline:
"DAKA ... for a good night of fasting." - Theo
Re: RBL Use [ In reply to ]
I have already set that rule to 3.0 in /etc/mail/spamassassin/tests.cf

tests.cf:

[root@ns includes]# cat /etc/mail/spamassassin/tests.cf
# Scores for Spamcop and similar.
score RCVD_IN_BL_SPAMCOP_NET 4.0
score RCVD_IN_DUL 2.0
score RCVD_IN_DUL_FH 2.0
score RCVD_IN_RBL 3.0
score RCVD_IN_RSS 3.0

These scores are simply not being checked.

Re: RBL Use [ In reply to ]
On Mon, Feb 02, 2004 at 12:26:52PM -0500, Wess Bechard wrote:
> These scores are simply not being checked.

1) if you run with spamd, you have restarted it?
2) if you run with -D, it says it's using the proper path?
3) running "spamassassin --lint" returns no errors?

--
Randomly Generated Tagline:
There ain't nothin' in this world that's worth being a snot over.
Re: RBL Use [ In reply to ]
I have restarted spamd.

spamassassin -D --lint shows the correct paths. It does list
/etc/mail/spamassassin for site prefs.

spamassassin --lint shows no errors.

Any other ideas?