Mailing List Archive

Before I submit a feature request to Buzailla . . . (fwd)
(I don't think this ever made it to the old list either)

I wanted to check that I wasn't missing something obvious.

1) Could sa-learn --mbox be made to ignore the fake message pine and UW imap
adds to mailboxes, or is there already a way to do that ?

2) Currently to process an entire mbox file via spamassassin -r , I use
formail -s spamassassin -r <mailbox

This has the penalty of reinvokeing perl for each message, and can be very
slow. Is there an existing way to process multiple messages through
spamassassin -r through a single invocation ?

http://www.westnet.com/